Sunday, June 3, 2012

In Pursuit of A Pain-Free Life


Today I have had a change of mind and have renamed my blog with what I think is a catchy title- In Pursuit of A Pain-free Life. Of course no life is completely pain free. Some our lives are more pain-free than others. How did we get this way ? My knowledge and instinct tells me that the make-up of our lives comes from several factors-genes and hereditary, our environment, the teachers and mentors who direct our lives, and of course our family. Stay with me on this journey and together we will increase our knowledge in all of these areas and discover new ways of living pain free. Until next time....

Do your best to think,live and be pain-free !!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new name for the blog. I didn't realize you had done so many posts. Looks like you're picking up momentum now, too.

    ReplyDelete