Sunday, November 23, 2014

Another Year of Gratitude


Once again Thanksgiving is near. While we should always be thankful- the season of Thanksgiving lends itself well to be a time to dwell on gratitude.

Just for fun I did a Google seiarch on gratitude and chronic pain. I found many articles on this subject. This one was most meaningful was:

http://yourpatientsrights.com/featured/how-optimism-and-gratitude-help-with-chronic-pain-and-illness/

Any mention of Gratitude should begin with thanks to God, who gave me life,  cares for me and is my savior.
Next I would thank my Families - my blood family, my family of coworkers, my church family, my church choir family, my Facebook family and my AS friends family.
My list of thanks could go on and on and on. Here are some other things on it: books,magazines and other reading materials, flowers, computers, the color green, diamonds, pearls, oceans
,mountains, hiking trails,  mac & cheese, bananas, peanut butter and arugula, dogs, rabbits, butterflies....

Who else has a Gratitude list ? What is on it ? Please share!!


A life of Gratitude is a happier and more meaningful life.

Until Next Time,

Think, Live and Be Pain-Free


No comments:

Post a Comment