Thursday, October 25, 2012

An Almost Unbearable Day of Pain

<p>Today has been a bad pain day for me. Normally I can tolerate the pain without it bothering me too much. Every once in a while though it likes to remind me of all the broken bones that I've had over the years. It also reminds me that I have Ankylosing Spondylitis, an autoimmune and systemic form of arthritis. <br>
What do I do on these days? I really try not to dwell on the pain. We are busy at work right now so I have something else to focus on. I try to ignore the other people around me who are constantly moaning and groaning. I find ways to laugh-laughter releases endorphins-which sometimes eases pain. I don't usually like to broadcast it, but if someone asks I will tell them it's a bad pain day. My hope is always that tomorrow will be a better (less pain) day.
How do you ease pain?
Until next time,

Live,Think and Be Pain-free

Joy: )

No comments:

Post a Comment